- I'm a MiniGiantess lover. I was a lurker, now I'm a GTS artist (I make my own digital art).
- This is a hobby work that I love. This means that I spend a lot of time and money on it (I pay models and software "d'oh").
- Everything began with the Story Cheap Tricks. It IS for free and it will be for free FOREVER, despite the fact it has a DONATION download version. See it for free here: gtsartists.com/galleries/45
- The donations were a nice way to help me to keep Cheap Tricks going and also add Tales From Domina's Valley in the same scheme. It didn't work. I had to make ONE story pay for both.
- Tales From Domina's Valley series is my only paid work. It supports all this hobby work. If you are a giantess/growth/tall girl/breast lover and like Cheap Tricks, buying Tales from Domina's Valley you will help me keep these works going. If you can't do it, just enjoy the modern Cheap Tricks with all the knowledge, hardware, techs and models I bought for doing it, of course thanks to Domina's Valley sales.
- Want to see my best in one place? It is in Cheap Tricks, it is hosted here gtsartists.com/galleries/45 just access it!
- Payments via my selling partners are my only ways to pay. Sorry, I couldn't have more options because of costs.
- I love this number Here is my Store:livethegiantessdream.blogspot.…
Stage 1 - Final Story Script - 90%
Minor adjustments during posing
Stage 2 - Character/Scene assembling - 30%
Scene 1 assembled, Scene 2, 2,5, 3 and 4 waiting
Stage 3 - Posing - 13%
Scene 1A posed.
Stage 4 - Rendering - 0%
Stage 5 - Main project file | Script Final Review | Proofreading - 0%
Stage 6 - Post work and text placing - 0%
Stage 7 - Final Revision - 0%
Stage 8 - Packing and Uploading
Release: ??? ??, 2017.
Pictures rendered = 0 final renders
(0+, partials, fixes, tests and resource renders)
THIS IS A FREE COMIC! IT WILL BE POSTED AT GTSartists.com
Or you can download it at once here at D.A. for supporting my work - Price: 100 D.A. Points at Deviantart.com
Workflow: Awaiting - Working on it - Done - Uploading - Story release date
Stages: 1script - 2Assembling - 3posing - 4rendering - 5proofreading - 6retouching - 7revision -8Release
Update 1 - Yah! I could do something today! And Audrey is finally looking the blonde I always wished!
Update 2 - I'm doing a ton of stuff, real life... Next weeks are going to be complicated :S
Update 3 - Almost two weeks and only today I was able to work on CT. As I said before, we must be patient, real life is taking most of my time. Next step, rendering Scene 1A (scene 1 has 2 stages), assembling scene 2.
Will you sir please follow the journal with the follow-up? It is very important to me.