Stage 1 - Final Story Script - 100%
Stage 2 - Character/Scene assembling 100%
Stage 3 - Posing - 100%
Stage 4 - Rendering - 100%
Stage 5 - Story Final Review - 100%
Stage 6 - Assembling the Main project file + Proofreading - 100%
Stage 7 - Post work and text placing - 100%
Stage 8 - Final Revision/Final fixes - 100%
Stage 9 - Exporting, Packing and Uploading - 70%
Stage 10 - Secondary Assets 80%
Base character reassembling, final height check for script, height chart, product promo assets, etc
Release date: Only the Bunnies know it.
Pictures rendered = 484 renders (finals + partials + fixes + tests and resource renders)
Final Render count - 340
Price: 640 D.A. points at Deviantart.com
Workflow: Awaiting - Working on it - Done - Uploading - Story release date
Stages: 1script - 2Assembling - 3posing - 4rendering - 5scriptreview - 6proofreading - 7retouching - 8revision - 9upload
Back to work!
After finishing the base script I've just revisited the characters configs, except the lore and dream characters that won't be around so soon. This was the first step heading to chapter 21 and the only and biggest adjustment for 2018 - I have no plans of improving anything else anytime soon because for the last chapters of these seasons of cheap tricks and DV I will have a ton of extra work. About chapter 21, I wish I can deliver it in 2 months BUT I have a lot of things to realize how to do yet, hopefully, all the work I did in the little time I had these weeks will make some difference
Update 1 - Working in the darkness.
The first weeks of work went pretty fast, I had 2 pre-assembled scenes and a ton of stuff to sketch before final pose but, how come, the flow of the work was amazing, lights, poses, camera angles, even the post work results came easily, I mean, you can't see exactly what I mean in the previews that has no post work or context but, I like what I see and what I did, despite the fact this chapter won't have many girls growing it is the variety of growth, comparison and cycles closing and oppening that make me enjoy the most making this chapter. I might finish posing scene 2, the largest one, soon because... well, I have it's most complicated points solved out, and I have about 50% of it done. Unfortunately, the post work of scene 2 and the assembling and posing of scene 3, that has practically no growth, high character count and plot assembling elements, will be the most time-consuming ones in this chapter. This and the next weekends I'm doing a ton of stuff outside, then, I might lose all the "fast working" feeling, anyway, life keeps going, I'll keep you guys updated.
Update 2 - Stressing .
Update 3 - Praise the Boobs!
This week was rough but, good news comes. Even after finding out a couple of mistakes and rendering about 20% of the pictures again, it's nearly complete, ALSO, I extended the last scene so we could have a bit more of... well, plot. Boobs. Yeah, that's it. Now I need to review my text one or 2 times cause, you know, to be sure, send it to the proofreader fix it this week with time and until next weekend I hope to do all the postwork needed to release it. Sorry for the few previews, I can't spoil stuff I think is important.
*Did a ton of postwork today plus prepared the file to put the text. This Saturday I'll place the text and begin the final revision.
*Today was a hard day of work, time to sleep and do rl stuff. Proofreader has the comic for final revision and I might make the 3rd final revision this Sunday. See you in 12 hours or so.
*Nearly there. The internet is slow as hell today